Cabinet paper LEG-22-SUB-0062: Taxation (Cost of Living Payments) Bill - Cabinet Legislation Committee paper
Information release of the Cost of Living Payment announced in Budget 2022.
|Documents in this information release
- IR2022-216 - Tax policy report: Draft Cabinet paper - Taxation (Cost of Living Payments) Bill: Approval for introduction (2 May 2022) (4 pages; PDF 693 KB)
- LEG-22-SUB-0062 - Cabinet Paper: Taxation (Cost of Living Payments) Bill: Approval for introduction (12 May 2022) (5 pages; PDF 97 KB)
- LEG-22-MIN-0062 - Minute: Taxation (Cost of Living Payments) Bill: Approval for introduction (12 May 2022) (1 page; PDF 128 KB)
- CAB-22-MIN-0180 - Cabinet minute: Report of the Cabinet Legislation Committee (16 May 2022) (2 pages; PDF 676 KB)
- IR2022-198 - Tax policy report: Cost of Living payment - detailed design decisions (25 May 2022) (6 pages; PDF 722 KB)
The Cabinet paper was considered by the Cabinet Legislative Committee on 12 May 2022 and confirmed by Cabinet on 16 May 2022.
Three attachments to the Cabinet paper are not included in this information release as they are publicly availably: