Tax treatment of life insurance and related areas – report of the Consultative Committee
The second report of the Consultative Committee on Superannuation, Life Insurance and Related Areas. It covers the tax treatment of life insurance companies, friendly societies, and credit unions. It also address the tax treatment of premiums and contributions to life offices, friendly societies, and other health insurers, as well as the treatment of benefits paid by these organisations.
Members of the Consultative Committee on Superannuation, Life Insurance and Related Areas were:
- Donald T Brash - Chairperson
- N T Malley
- J S Drage
- G J Harley
- Robin Oliver
- These documents were created by scanning the original published document and converting it into text.
- There may be some errors in the text and formatting differences in the Word (DOCX) and text versions. For example, the pagination was kept, however the paragraph formatting does not match. If in doubt, the scanned version of the document available as a PDF is the authoritative source.
- The source Abbyy FineReader and TIFF image files are available on request.
- This document was added to the website on 29 March 2022.
||Tax treatment of life insurance and related areas – Report of the Consultative Committee
||Wellington, NZ : New Zealand Government
||3, 81 p. ; 30 cm.