News and information about the Government's tax policy work programme, including:
- proposed changes to the laws that Inland Revenue is responsible for
- updates on the progress of bills through Parliament
- policy announcements
About this site
This site provides you with the latest information about tax policy developments in New Zealand. It brings together information like:
- news about tax policy developments;
- publications, such as Government discussion documents on tax policy, commentaries on tax bills before Parliament and officials' reports on public submissions on bills;
- tax-related bills currently before Parliament; and
- tax treaty information, including double tax agreements and tax information exchange agreements.
This site is owned and maintained by Policy and Strategy, Inland Revenue.