Crown copyright ©
Unless otherwise indicated, the content available on the online consultation website is protected by Crown copyright.
Crown copyright material on the Better Digital Services online consultation website may be reproduced for personal or in house use free of charge without further permission, subject to the following conditions:
- You must reproduce the material accurately, using the most recent version.
- You must not use the material in a manner that is offensive, deceptive or misleading.
- You must acknowledge the source and copyright status of the material.
Please note that this licence does not apply to any logos, emblems and trade marks on this website. These items may not be re-used without express permission.
Third-party copyright material
Permissions to re-use Crown copyright material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified below (or within specific items or collections), as being the copyright of a third party.
The following material is not Crown copyright:
- Public contributions to the Better Digital Services online consultation website.
- All photographs on the Better Digital Services online consultation website.
Permission to re-use third-party copyright material cannot be given by IRD and you will need to contact the copyright holder directly for permission.
If you wish to seek permission or have any questions in relation to re-use of Crown copyright or third-party copyright material on this website, please refer to our contact details.